tirsdag den 28. juli 2009

Are you coming to Frieze Art Fair?


I know it is a bit silly. But I am in a hectic state of excitement. I just booked tickets to London. I am going to Frieze Art Fair in October and I just can't wait!!

About 150 of the worlds most prestigious and exciting contemporary art galleries will be showing the best artists and the best works of art. There will be specially commissioned artist's projects, artist talks, tours you name it - and I will be there!

Only two Danish galleries will be attending: Andersen's contemporary and Nicolai Wallner. If you plan to go to Frieze don't miss them. They both show some of the most important Danish contemporary artists like Jeppe Hein, Elmgreen & Dragset, Henrik Plenge Jakobsen, John Kørner and Olafur Eliasson.

Are you coming to Frieze? I plan to make private Frieze tours for my clients - if you are interested in joining you are welcome to contact me. Frieze is massive and it is impossible to see and take in everything. I put together a tour of what I think are must-sees. Take care - you might just catch the art fever. I promise you it will be one very special art experience ;-))

Art Regards
Birgitte

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar